SimplyEstatePlanning.com™ and GP Schoemakers, PLLC offer you experienced legal representation every step of the way. In most cases, you will find the process much more personalized and easier that you may have expected.
SimplyEstatePlanning.com™ provides you with the convenience and affordability of an on-line estate planning service together with professional legal advice and individually drafted estate planning documents to meet your unique needs.
SimplyEstatePlanning.com™ online drafting software is available seven (7) days a week, 24 hours per day, 365 days per year. You can get started at your convenience. Our staff can schedule mutually convenient weekend appointments, as well as regular business hours.
SimplyEstatePlanning.com™ offers fixed fee pricing structures which includes all of the documents that the vast majority of individuals need to protect their loved ones. Trusts prices are quoted upon consultation with our Attorney.
Here’s an overview of SimplyEstatePlanning.com™ process:
- Contact Us for a Free Consultation
- Complete the Registration Process
- Complete a Simple Questionnaire
- Attorney Review of Your Questionnaire
- Attorney Review of Your Draft Documents
- Question and Answer Consultation
- Receive Your Documents for Signing
Here is an in-depth look at how SimplyEstatePlanning.com™ estate planning process works:
- Begin the process with an initial Free Consultation Call.
- Then follow-up with the On-line secure, simple Registration Process.
- Follow-up with the On-line secure, simple Questionnaire completed at your leisure in one session, or in as many sessions as you need, to ensure that all of your pertinent information is included in the decision-making process.
- Once this Questionnaire is completed, we will analyze your situation to make an initial determination regarding how your individual and family needs should be addressed in your Estate Plan.
- A second informative Consultation will be scheduled at a time convenient for you. Your options, questions and concerns will be addressed. The discussion will be used to devise an appropriate strategy for your individual and family situation.
- After the Consultations, your draft Estate Planning Documents can be mailed or emailed to you. After you have reviewed your Draft Documents, a further Consultation will be scheduled, if needed.
- After all your outstanding questions have been resolved and all the issues addressed, any necessary alterations will be made to your Estate Planning Documents.
- Finally, Estate Planning Documents will be mailed or emailed to you with detailed instructions on how to proceed with signing or executing your Documents.
Many people consider and obtain Living Trusts from purely on-line services, but then do not “fund” their Living Trust. Only those assets formally transferred into the Living Trust will be available to the Beneficiaries and receive the benefit of avoiding Probate and certain Tax Savings. Establishing a Living Trust and then failing to fund it is a waste of time and money, leaving your assets exposed to expensive and lengthy probate, as well as, potential threats from creditors and others. We ensure your assets are all owned in the right way. You can have a fine set of Legal Documents, but if your assets are not owned and titled in the proper manner, the entire Estate Plan is basically useless.
GP Schoemakers, PLLC helps you complete the final stages and all aspects of the Estate Plan Process, ensuring your Estate Plan really does become effective, protecting you, your loved ones, your business, and your legacy.
We create an Electronic Record of all of your Legal Documents so you can easily access them at any time in the future and schedule a Legacy Meeting with you to review and update the Documents if necessary.
Legacy Planning. We meet with you at least every two (2) years to review your entire Estate Plan and keep it up-to-date. If that’s not included in the planning you are doing, the set of documents you get are very unlikely to work when your family needs them.
For more information, please click here to REGISTER and complete the simple QUESTIONNAIRE – and review the various ways that we can assist you and your family with your Estate Planning.
Isn’t it time to just take care of this? Get started today… For Free!
Working with an Estate Attorney.
Every person and every family have unique personal, financial and business situations. Choosing an Estate Planning Attorney and Advisor is a very important decision. That person should be an experienced attorney with knowledge of the law, as well as, business and financial matters. Just as importantly, he or she needs be sympathetic and empathetic so that you may feel at ease and be comfortable in sharing your most personal details.