SimplyEstatePlanning.com™ provides you with the convenience and affordability of an on-line estate planning service together with professional legal advice and individually drafted estate planning documents to meet your unique needs. . Our mission is to provide you with quality and individually drafted estate planning documents to meet your unique needs.
SimplyEstatePlanning.com™ online drafting software is available seven (7) days a week, 24 hours per day, 365 days per year. You can get started at your convenience. Our staff can schedule mutually convenient weekend or evening appointments, as well as regular business hours.
SimplyEstatePlanning.com™ offers fixed fee pricing structures which includes all of the documents that the vast majority of individuals need to protect their loved ones.
Here’s an overview of SimplyEstatePlanning.com™ process:
- Activate your account with SimplyEstatePlanning.com™
- Select Individual, Traditional or Nontraditional Married Couple
- Fill in a simple questionnaire
- An Estate Planning Attorney contacts you for a consultation to see if your plan will fit your needs
- Review the draft documents you created
- Receive your documents with instructions how to properly sign/execute them
Here is an in-depth look at how SimplyEstatePlanning.com™ estate planning process works:
- Begin with a secure, simple questionnaire completed at your leisure, in one session or in as many sessions as you need, to ensure that all of your pertinent information is included in the decision-making process.
- Once this questionnaire is completed, an estate planning attorney will analyze your situation to make an initial determination regarding how your individual and family needs should be addressed in your estate plan.
- An informative consultation with an estate planning attorney will be scheduled at a time convenient for you. Your options, questions and concerns will be addressed. The discussion will be used by the estate planning attorney to devise an appropriate strategy for your individual and family situation.
- After the initial consultation, your draft estate planning documents are emailed to you. After you have reviewed your draft documents, a further consultation may be scheduled if needed.
- Now that your outstanding questions have been resolved, any necessary alterations will be made to your documents. Final estate planning documents will be emailed to you with detailed instructions on how to proceed with signing or executing your documents.
- Many people obtain revocable living trusts from purely on-line services, but then do not “fund” their revocable living trust. Only those assets formally transferred into the revocable living trust will enjoy its benefits – for example, avoiding probate. Establishing a revocable living trust and then failing to fund it is a waste of time and money, leaving your assets exposed to expensive and lengthy probate, as well as potential threats from creditors and others.
- SimplyEstatePlanning.com™ can help you complete the final stages, wrapping up the process of ensuring your estate plan really does become effective, protecting your loved ones, make sure you asks us about this Trust Funding Solutions.